Have you always wanted to get the MP3 version of a video that you like to watch on YouTube? If you did, you might have already tried your hand at several free YouTube video converters and YouTube to mp3 online converters but you might have faced certain quality issues in them or maybe the process was too complicated, and also you could have ended up with a bundle of malware along with the converted file.
To avoid such issues, we recommend that you use OnlineVideoConverter as it is a great free tool that is both simple to use and provides high quality YouTube to MP3 conversions.
Converting a YouTube Video to MP3
Here is how you can convert your favourite videos to MP3 using OnlineVideoConverter’s free online conversion tool.
- Go to YouTube or your favorite video site, search for your video and copy its URL / link. Do take note to copy the ntire web address, which includes copying the HTTPS / HTTP along with the complete web address. This does make a difference in identifying the destination.
- In a separate tab, open OnlineVideoConverter.com and select the “Extract audio or video from url” option. Paste the URL in the video link field and choose “.mp3” as the format for your conversion and click “Convert” to start the conversion process.There are various other formats such as wav, mp4 and avi which are supported, so feel free to try them as per your need.
Video Conversion in Process (Source: onlinevideoconverter.com)
- Once the conversion process is completed, it would display a page for you download the converted file. Simply click on the “Download” button and you're done!
Important Tips to Consider
- Irrespective of your desire to convert your favorite online videos to mp3 or any other format, you should always ensure that the video is NOT copyrighted. If it is copyrighted, then it is best to leave it alone unless you can secure an express or written consent from the content’s owner wherein he / she permits you to use the content for the purpose specified by you.
- Always check the online video conversion tool’s authenticity and only go for the ones that are certified to be free from adware / malware or other potentially harmful components. You do not want to end up with your system being clogged up with viruses and malware.